Monday, January 23, 2006

Rep Forbes on Rep Shadegg

I wrote Congressman Forbes (R-VA-4) asking him to support Congressman Shadegg's bid for House Majority Leader. Here is the reply that I just got.

January 23, 2006

Dear Mr. _____:

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for Congressman John Shadegg in the race for House Majority Leader. I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts on this matter with me.

Rep. Shadegg has been a member of Congress since 1994 and represents the3rd Congressional District of Arizona. He previously served as Chairmanof the House Republican Study Committee and is now the Chairman of the House Republican Policy Committee. It is important that we have strong leadership in the House that supports limited government and traditional values. Please be assured that I will certainly review Rep. Shadegg's platform and maintain an open mind towards his candidacy.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. As your Representative in Congress, I appreciate your input on this matter. If I can be of any assistance on this or any other issue, please feel free to contact me in my Washington DC office at (202) 225-6365 or online at www.house.gov/forbes.

With kind personal regards, I am

Yours truly,

J. RANDY FORBES
Member of Congress

JRF:ACM
I guess this puts him as a definate maybe.

1 comment:

Dwayne Clark said...

John

I saw your comment on our blog. I got out of the Coast Guard in 1980. I have a black lab. Thanks for the comment.

Dwayne Clark